Fri 2nd Feb
1.30pm – 4.30pm
Visual, Quick, & Simple. There’s no better time to get started with Instagram!
Instagram is one of the hottest social networks right now. It’s visual, it’s quick, it’s mobile and it’s pretty simple to use. There’s no better time than now to get started with Instagram. It’s one of the world’s most popular social media networks, with over 600 million users and a fantastic way of creating an audience for your photography. If you’re new to Instagram, it can be a bit overwhelming, so here we take you step-by-step through how to use it. ShutterBugs is hosting a fun, informal workshop. Once you’ve learnt how to use Instagram successfully it will become the perfect tool for growing your audience or business.
The workshop will offer:
- a personalised assessment of your current Instagram account
- really, super useful tips for taking better photos with ease
- composition and editing techniques
- tools for growing your followers, with real, genuine people, and potential customers
- tricks for knowing when to post, how often, and even what you should be sharing
- tips for using hashtags to grow your Instagram, and the best hashtags for your audience
- learn how to transfer images from another camera to your smartphone
You will need a smartphone and an Instagram account for this workshop
Any Q’s please get in touch: [email protected]